Friday, April 25, 2014

Friday 4/25

A. I find that if I write in a list that it helps me keep my thoughts more organized. Today I thought I would go with letters rather than numbers.


B. Adrienne, Jess and her in laws are coming out on Sunday for a picnic. I am going to put out the picnic chairs, get the picnic table out and the fire pit. We are going to have hot dogs and hamburgers and then roast marshmallows. Hopefully it is a sunny wonderful day but if not we can always be inside. Which means I need to clean before Sunday :) actually it works out good because I have Girl Scouts on Tuesday and would need to clean for them anyway so I get two activities out of only one house cleaning (Yea for me ).


C. Tom is going to go jump this weekend over at the airport. He has not jumped over there since last July when he had the accident and I am not feeling overly positive about it. The jumping conditions up here are so different than Arizona. It is windy up here and wind is not a skydivers friend at least not as you get close to the ground. One little buffet of air can be a huge issue. This is the first weekend they are jumping up here and it is pretty exciting if you like skydiving but again I just remember last summer. I guess its like getting back  into the saddle so to speak.


D. Miss Rainey has a dance recital coming up on the 10th of May. She has a field trip to the zoo on the 12th. She has a picnic at school on the last day. We have two trips scheduled this month. Book club on the 25th of the month. My cousin Nancy is having her birthday party on the 7th of the month. I am spending a day with Adrienne next week for Mothers Day. Basketball games every Saturday until May 7th. I think May is going to be a busy month. We also need to get the yard ready for the birthday party August 2nd.


E. We are going to plant a garden this year. I am going to do my 30 flower pots over Memorial Day weekend. Every year I say I am not going to do them and then I get to the store and the flowers are so pretty and I just end up with a ton of flowers. They really are pretty throughout the summer. Just lots of work keeping them watered and the weeds out of them.


F. I have some really cute  pictures that  I need to get posted on here. I should  also take down my Easter Decorations sometime today :)


G. I ordered painting supplies yesterday. Easels and canvas, paints ect. I thought that Rainey and I could get creative and sit on the back porch and paint pictures of the trees, lake and mountains. Creativity is supposed to be a balm to the soul or so I have been told :) I am thinking of taking up either knitting or crochet? I should probably just put my creative energies into cleaning my house but for some reason the good feeling does not last long when it gets dirty so quickly. Kind of a let down feeling. You know what I am saying ? LIke Oh goodness I get to wake up and do the dishes AGAIN. type of feeling. Anyway enough complaining I need to empty the dishwasher :) !!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home