Monday, June 2, 2014

June 2nd.

1. I thought I should update my blog and since I am sitting in front of the computer with some time to spare I thought it would be a good time to jot some thoughts down on "paper". :)


2. Kayla is coming up to visit on Thursday evening through Monday evening. Kind of an early Fathers Day for Tom. The only stuff I have planned right now is spending Saturday at Colony Days in Palmer. Going  to the parade and then wondering around enjoying the stores, booths etc. On Sunday we (Kayla, Rainey and I and hopefully Adrienne ) will be going to a baby shower for my Aunt Diana's first great grand child. We are pretty excited. Especially Rainey :) we have been outdoing ourselves shopping and I think we have some pretty cute presents.  Oh back to Saturday. Adrienne's husband and his dad are heading to Wisconsin I think for the weekend. So, she is staying with her Mother in law and they are planning on coming out on Saturday for the parade, Colony days and then we are all going to Evangelo's for a nice afternoon lunch. I might see if Darlene and Diana want to join us for the lunch part.


3. Next week Soccer practice, soccer game, soccer camp for five days. On Wednesday she has ballet and tap. We are branching out with tap to see if it is something she will enjoy as well as the ballet. The week after we have all the above but instead of soccer camp she has an art camp in the mornings for five days and then a Frozen dance camp in the afternoon . On the 21st we are going to Aunt Darlene's "summer solstice" party. Then on Monday the 23 Rainey and I are heading to Portland to spend a few days at the beach with Marsha, Joy and her kids. Then we are going to meet up with Tom at the airport in Portland and head down to Phoenix for the weekend. We were planning on coming  home on Monday the 30th but Adrienne and Jess said they were interested in coming down to Arizona over the 4th and so it seems silly to come home for 3 days so we will most likely stay down there and if for some reason Tom had to come home for meetings he can fly home by himself for the day or whatever and Rainey and I will stay down there. We had thought of going  over to St. George but Gail is not going to be home that weekend. Hopefully we can make it over to visit later in the fall.


4. We are having a full scale cleaning and organizing huge, huge, huge, huge project happening this summer. We have found someone who is willing to work this summer and he does a great job. Then Jordin (girl Jordin) that is how we distinguish her from Rainey's dad Jordan. At any rate she is working with Rainey four hours a day doing all the things that I am not overly hot on doing. And it gives me a break to get some stuff done without a five (almost six) year old needing my constant attention. :) I know she misses school. I may have to rethink GS day camp. ( she is enrolled in one at the end of the summer) but she might enjoy one between now and then.


5. Big birthday bash is on for August 2nd. Everyone is invited if you are interested in attending :)


6. Its been cloudy and rainy here for the last week almost. The sun came out today and I took Rainey over to Finger Lake playground and we hit the soccer ball around on the field and took the basketball to play and her scooter to scoot around on and it was pretty.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home