Thursday, February 16, 2012

Home

I am very tired this morning. We made it to Anchorage at 10:45 pm but after getting our bags we left the garage at 11:07 which is not bad for timing. That put us home at 12:05 am and in 2:05 am Arizona time but after admiring our new staircase we made it to bed about 12:30 am and Tom had the alarm set for 6:30 am so here I am in the office getting a huge start on my day :) just tired.

Lots to do this week. I  have a Quiz in my art class on Tuesday and a book discussion on Wed in another class as well as questions to answer for a discussion I missed yesterday. I also have to get some work done on my online course. Throw in grocery shopping, unpacking, laundry, exercising, babysitting and book club and I have a full next week.

We had a great time in Arizona. I packed everything up yesterday morning and got it all in the car and headed down to Tombstone (2 hour drive each way from where we were) it was a beautiful morning and I enjoyed the drive. Then I wondered around for an hour and headed back. Tom had tunnel time at 8 am and then got in 5 jumps before we had to leave by 2:45 pm. We actually cut it pretty close but managed to get there right as the plane was boarding. 

I did some shopping at Saks off fifth and Nordstroms rack. I managed to only buy two pair of tennis shoes. ( I love tennis shoes and I love when they are on sale ) as well as some cute clothes. I made it over to Dillards and got out without too much damage :) I did have to buy another suitcase BUT I was told to buy another one because apparently the wheel on one that we are using has an issue so we brought three home and so the weight was spread out. I did not take much down there because they have a laundry right out the back door practically of the motorhome and so I just do a load a day and since it is not a fancy resort you really do not need to bring very much clothing as in just a few shorts and tops. I could have used more than one sweatshirt.  More in a bit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home