Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday

The week went by fast. Lots of college for everyone around here. Adrienne and I are taking a class together. Renae and I are taking a class together and then I had two other ones I am taking so a very full load this semester. Rainey spent the night  last night because Renae has class on Thursday nights from 7-9:45 pm. I used to have her in preschool from 9:30 to 1:30 on Tues through Fri but they make you pay for either Mon, Wed and Fri or Tuesday and Thursday and she goes to her dad on Monday so she did not go on that day and so I was paying for 5 days with only going 4 days and then she would miss one day a week or it was a hassle to get her ready and lunch together and out the door rushing, rushing, rushing and so I decided that two days a week was workable and so that is what she is doing now. Except for its Friday morning and no school :) she does have a babysitter on Friday for a while. Adrienne is earning some money babysitting for me. They are going to Chuck E Cheese this afternoon and then to see a movie. The other day Adrienne took her to see Beauty and the Beast (movie ) and over to Happy Hoppers for a few hours (indoor bouncing place). Adrienne, Rainey and I have tickets to go see the Production of Beauty and the Beast tomorrow night. It was pretty much sold out as soon as tickets became available but I managed to get three seats together on the last night. I like to sit right up close to be able to see everything and it helps Rainey to see everything as well. Tom and I have tickets to see Macbeth in Feb.
It is freezing cold and windy here in Alaska. I am working with the motorhome rental guy on our schedule for Arizona which makes me at least feel like there is some  hope for warmth in the next few weeks. Ok I need to get some  homework done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home