Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Good Morning

I feel completely off this week. For some reason it feels like Monday should have been the first and then Tuesday the 2nd and then Wed the 3rd but today is the 3rd and it is Wed ....hmmmm at any rate just makes me feel completely off.

Had a family dinner last night with Adrienne, Jeff, Renae and her friend. I did some baked halibut and 3 pounds of crab legs that I  had bought for the 1st except that nobody eneded up coming over on the 1st hence needing to eat it last night. I am thinking beef broth with onions and ground beef will be on the menu for this evening. Lots to do today to get ready to leave. I have a massage at noon and a facial and eyebrow wax at five with a few  hours of exercise in the middle. My back has been killing me and I was having muscle spasms yesterday which is pretty much no fun. Freezing cold her in Alaska today -15. My car is not in the garage right now because it if full of stuff from the great room. So, I had to start it like an hour early to get  it toasty warm to get ready to leave. We do have the Yukon in the garage and normally I drive that but Tom is heading to town for some meetings. Plus  I think my car is getting lonely without me driving it all the time :)

Need to get going. Have some pictures to post later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home