Happy New Year Everyone!
Well we have had a whirlwind December. I decided to start HCG when we got home from Tucson in November. I think we got home on the 15th and I had my first shot on the 18th which means no Thanksgiving dinner or anything associated with it over that weekend. It was really miserable and hard and finally on December 16th I said forget it for the holidays and I will go back on in January when we get back from Phoenix. It made for a pretty yucky start to December being hungry and irritable. Normally that does not occur but this time I was starving most of the time but on a brighter note it did help me not gain any weight over the holidays :)
Then I had finals and lots of reading to do and papers to write. After that the great room was a pigsty and it took forever to get everything out and moved. Adrienne moved back and we had construction going on in the house and then more moving of stuff. The Christmas Eve party with Christmas and then we left at 4 pm on Christmas for the airport and headed down to Seattle. But we did not stay there very long but instead headed to Lincoln City Oregon which by the way in the pouring down rain and traffic ect takes 6 hours to get there. We made it down at 5:30 pm in the dark. I am not even sure I saw the ocean :) we did stay at a great resort. The Salashan which I do hope to get back and spend some time at .. maybe this summer when it is hotter than bejesus in Arizona. The good news is that we are again leaving in a few days for Arizona and it will be highs of 75 while we are down there and it is -10 right now in Palmer. So by the time we drove back to Seattle the next day we barely made it to the airport on time and got home around midnight.. in bed by 2 am which was 3 am Seattle time. Big birthday the next day. The girls and I and Rainey went to lunch in Anchorage at the Glacier Brewhouse and then we had dinner later at Chilis. I think Adrienne's favorite drink was the Lemon drop with sugar on the rim... ok need to take Rainey over to her daddys.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home