Monday
Just thought I would take a few minutes to jot some stuff down. Bookclub was great yesterday. It was at my Aunt Diana's house. She made a spectacular stroganoff with crusty french bread, butter, delicious salad and chocolate cupcakes with ice cream. It was good. I must have had four helpings :) Adrienne went with me (she says bookclub is fun now that she is able to imbide in the libations) !! Our new book is called Doc. It is almost a biography but written more as a fiction book on the life of Doc Holliday. It just came out last summer and promises to be a good read. I had started it last fall but then stopped when I realized it might be a book club possibility. Nobody likes it if you have already read the book. :)
Freezing cold here in Alaska. It has been in the -20's all weekend. We are literally freezing. I am hoping it warms us soon. Although now that I can start my car from my phone I do not have to go out to a cold car anymore after class. Speaking of class. I got my notebooks all put together this morning. I am all ready to show up to my first class tomorrow at 2:30 and my next class at 4pm. Love, Love, Love school.
Ok I am starving. Off to get my 3 ounces of chicken:)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home