I've started to post
about 3 times today but was always interuppted and ended up just closing my blog without actually posting anything. I am really tired right now and in need of a nap but instead need to finish exercising and I have class tonight from 7-9:45pm. I am actually looking forward to class because it is my History of WWII and I find it all entirely interesting. I can usually tell when one class a semester stands out over all the others and I know that this is the one for me this semester.
Got some new Puma shoes in the mail today. I have always been a Nike person for my active shoe wear but when I was in Tucson at the Nordstrom rack they had a Puma shoe. It was beautiful in a soft suede gray with a lavendar stripe on it, not really a real tennis shoe that I would wear to run in but more sleek and classy looking with a pair of sweatpantsw or jogging pants or even walking shorts. It was my size but when I tried it on it was way to big so when I got home I ordered it online in the one size down and got them the other day and pretty much have not taken them off. I then noticed on their website that they have shoes for skirts, shorts ect more like flat,colorful ballerina type shoes but so very cool and those are the ones that I got today. I am really looking forward to picking a pair to wear to class tonight.
Kids are enjoying their classes. Renae and I have a class together and Adrienne and Renae have a class together.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home