Friday
Had a good day today. Rainey spent the night and this morning when she woke up she just kind of laid in the bed with me for a while snuggling under the covers. It was sort of chilly in the room so I turned the heat on we snuggled while the room warmed up. Then we had a nice slow morning. I needed to wash my face good and do an at home facial, then I took a bath and finally we were ready to head downstairs around 9 ish. We stayed in the office until 11:30 when she went to town with Adrienne (they went to see Happy Feet and to the pet store) than she went over to her mommys for a few hours and made sugar cookies (they are delicious) and then we picked her up and she is spending the night with us tonight ( Renae has a Saturday class this semester). I had a clarinet lesson at 12:15 which usually lasts for about an hour and 15 minutes or so but it is all the way out in Settlers Bay. After my lesson Tom and I had to go to Anchorage to a meeting and then back out to the valley where we went to see the new movie One for the Money (very good. We listen to all the books as we drive back and forth to Anchorage when they first come out).Then over to Chilis for dinner and now home where I am relaxing, blogging and would like to get a chapter read in my WWII book before bed.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home