15 below this morning
What an eye opener to walk outside into 15 below. It wakes you up pretty quickly. I feel the need for some warmth in my bones. Although the house is getting warmer with all the insulation and sheetrock being put in along with gaps and whatnot being filled in the attic etc. Once the walls in the great room get insulated and sheetrocked we should be toast warm in there. The painting on the ceiling should be done tomorrow. We are going with a stark white along with the beams being a dark brown, a really dark brown. Should be pretty powerful looking. I also think that it will make that room look brighter in the winter and hopefully not so bright in the summer. Which sounds strange but that room gets so darn cold in the winter and then in the summer you can barely walk into it because the sun is shining so brightly in there. Anyway enough on the house.
Lots to do on my list today I am going to accomplish it all along with listening to my history book. The discussion last night went good and then we watched a BBC show on WWII which was really enlightning. My muscle spasm went away last night so my back feels pretty good this morning. I think I carry a lot of tension and stress in my back. Super good dreams last night and a great night of sleep. Just what I needed. It took me a while to fall asleep but once I did I was out.
Everyone is off the waitlists and into their classes. It is hard to remember schedules with all of us except Tom taking college classes. If you want to be a college student and be motivated and supported in your efforts than this is where you would want to be :) college comes first around here.
We do have a car challenge right now. Adrienne was taking Rainey to Happy Hoppers the other day in the suburban when it would not turn and had some brown stuff leaking from the front. It was the Power steering pump that went out. We had it towed yesterday to the mechanic but have not heard back yet. I think they are going to get it in this morning and then we should know more. In the meantime we have been juggling cars and time schedules. It reminds me of when Adrienne was in high school. Kind of fun. We rode to school together last night she had one from 7 to 8:50 and then I had one from from 7 to 9:45 so she took the car home and then came back and picked me up. Warm, curbside service was nice on a dark , cold Alaskan night. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home