Just some thoughts
I have been exercising way too much but I got addicted to it in Tucson when I had three hours a day to devote to it. I guess I could always find 3 hours but right now if I find an hour and ten in the morning and then an hour and 10 in the afternoon that pretty much works out perfect for my current schedule and lifestyle. My clothes are fitting. My closet it like a department store and it is so much fun to find clothes that I have never worn before or that looked like crap on me before and now hang cute and straight. Unless you are fat, or have been fat this might not be something you can totally understand. At any rate I will keep it up until we go to Tucson and then between sweating in the middle of nowhere and jumping out of planes, carrying parachutes ect... I will just go for a 5 mile run each afternoon when we get back to the hotel.
Anyway it is a beautiful fall day in Alaska. The temp is just right in the high 50's and the trees are turning delightful looking colors right before my eyes. I love this time of year. I am a sucker for fall time. Halloween, Thanksgiving and even Christmas.
I am really excited for the finale of America's got talent and the start of Survivor for the falltime.
We have bookclub on the 25th of this month and I just got the book the other day but there is no way I am going to be able to read it along with all my other "reading" for classes. I am in two very intensive almost all reading classes and I just need the time to concentrate on them. I might get a chance to look at it but not get it all read down to the details. With the trips and school I am getting a bit behind. The good news is that we finally got the "beam" put in the kitchen. Not sure if that means anything to anybody but our bedroom (upstairs living room) is over the kitchen and apparently it was not being supported enough so this huge beam had to be put in the kitchen to hold up the floor and it had to be done before we could move forward on working on the kitchen and now that the beam is in we can put an actual normal looking ceiling in the kitchen.. I am not that excited about it but apparently to Tom it is something huge..
I feel really peaceful right now. I did not have accupuncture for 3 weeks but went on Thursday and wow..did I feel great when it was done. I have an appt on Monday for a holistic healer. I am interested in more energy work, body drainage, flower essence... not sure what they have to offer but interested in finding out. My intuitive healing time in Tucson was amazing and I want to find something similar up here in Alaska. Great way to get the negativity out and the positive sealed in. hmmmm.. at any rate I will let you know how that goes.
I need to start getting my clothes together for the trip. Suprising enough I was a bit chilly in the evenings. After being in the pool and my swimsuit when I would go up to the room I wanted to put on some sweats and a sweatshirt to warm up in and of course I did not bring any thinking it would be too hot. So this time I am putting in some lightweight sweatshirts. Not going to dinner attire but warm and cozy... I better get going. Hope everyone has a great Saturday.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home