Tuesday
I find myself blogging when Rainey is watching tv or napping. Right now she is napping and I was doing some pre school work and thought that I would take a moment whilst sitting here drinking my two cups of teas to blog a little bit.
I am tired of being hungry. Not really hungry per say but the idea of being hungry at certain times during the day. HCG works for me at least for a .5 pound a day weight loss in the 40 days and so I have or am almost at the 20 pound mark. I will be by Sunday which will be my last shot this round. So actually 45 pounds combined from both rounds. Pretty good. for having , the birthday and the trip to Fbks and bookclub in the 40 days. But, it is not just hungry because that I can handle but just the never ending days of boredom of eating. I am very happy to have this round almost over but then the next 3 weeks are pretty boring as well becuase you stabalize at the last injection weight and so no starches or sugar for those 3 weeks and then 5 weeks regular and then another round. I am pretty used to the idea of not eating but anyway.. enough on that subject.
The book club went great. We had appetizers.. guac chips, stacy chips, a fruit and cheese platter from Carrs, crackers and olive tapenade, guac dip, salsa and a greek yogurt dip. Then we had hot dogs with chili, cheese, saurkraut, onions and potato salad and a pasta salad. For dessert Nancy brought her apple crisp with whip cream. Then we roasted marshmallows...oh and drank lots of wine.. :) our book for next month is Ada Blackjack and it will be at Darlenes on Sept 25th at 1pm. Then we are having the next one on the 30th of October at my house.. ( I go all out in decorating for Halloween and so it is fun to have it here for Halloween) ...
I was going to take Rainey to see Spy Kids when she wakes up but I wanted to run some errands so not sure if we will do that or just go run errands and then pick up the kitchen a bit while she plays. I let her stay home with me today because she will have to go more (to daycare ) once school starts for everyone next week. Renae has a full schedule and so do I .. but we organized it where my stuff was on Mon and Wed and online and she has all her stuff on Monday night , and Tuesday and Thursdays. Should work out ok except for on the 1st of Sept when I will be out of town.
Adrienne has her classes starting on Sept 1st in Fairbanks and she is taking a pre req class this whole week from 9-12 to get it out of the way before the other ones start. I was hoping to fly up there sometime during September to spend the day and enjoy the fall foliage with her.. I will get back with you on that (when Adrienne reads this) probably second week or when you tell me they are really pretty.
I spend an hour and 40 minutes on the treadmill yesterday. I am trying to finish up last seasons House so that I am ready for the new one that is shipping out on Aug 30th. I am not overdoing it. I just stay at a 3.0 and go up and down the incline. Just enough to keep up on 3-5 miles a day for when I am done with this round. ugh and look we are right back to the HCG topic.. :)
Very pretty crisp fall day outside. I am looking forward to making stews this winter. I love stew in the winter. Especially with cold milk.. ummm.. I have to stop with all the food references .. ok well RB should be waking up soon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home