I'm pretty sure fall is in the air
It is getting darker outside sooner at night. It is pretty much pitch black by 10 pm nowadays.
The fair starts next week (first night is Thursday)
The trees are starting to turn yellow
The high temp hovers around 55 each day
Shorts are pretty much out in public but capris are still ok as long as it is not raining
Pretty much raining almost every day
College starts on the 29th of August
College textbooks are arriving in the mail each day
Rainey has started wearing coats to school
and finally I have been debating whether or not I should pull all the cute fall stuff out for decorating. I do have lots and lots and lots of fall decorating stuff. The only problem is that it is all stuffed in the storage room along with Christmas and all the other holidays. IF and that is a big if I get motivated I will get some stuff out and work on it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home