Gosh what day is it?
I usually start my post with a day of the week but I had a bit of a brain freeze and completely forgot that today is Thursday. Thats right, today is Thursday. Thursday, Thursday, Thursday. Ok I think I can remember it now :) I have not posted in so long. I mentioned that we went down to Tucson to Dove Mountain which is one of our favorite spots EVER! the plane landed in Phoenix at 3 pm we were in the car with our bags on our way to Dove Mountain by 3:3o and at Dove MOuntain by 5:30 pm. THis is significant WHY? you are wondering? Because we did not want to miss the "sunset celebration" which I think I mentioned to you before is where the have a flautist ( a fancy way of saying a person that plays the flute) go up on the side of the mountain and plays the most beautiful music that you can hear throughout the entire resort for a half hour while the sun is setting. This starts at 6:30 each evening. We got to the room changed out of our clothes into our swimming suits and off to the pool we went;. On the way they were starting the fire pits (for smores) each evening and the smell of burning wood was intoxicating ...then down to the pool were they light these huge gas fire pits each night and they feel so good with the wind blowing the warmth towards you .. it is hotter than all get out during the day but feels so refreshing in the evening. I sat in the pool and just relaxed ... I mean every bit of tension, stress, anything negative just melted from my body during that time at the pool the first evening. Just fantastic. I will mention more in a little bit. I have to run some errands.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home