next post Thursday 5 pm
Ok so back to Arizona. Friday morning Tom needed to be in Eloy at 7am for skydiving. He had planned skydiving on Friday , arobatic flying in Chandler on Saturday and arobatic flying in Tucson on Sunday.. after Friday morning skydiving he cancelled everything else and skydived every day so he was up and leaving the hotel at 6 am each morning. I would walk down to the front with him and say goodbye and then head to exercise room for 3 + hours each day .. after exercising I would go down and get a muffin and a parfait... they are so good with yogurt and berries and really good granola..I would sit out on the balcony in the warm air and enjoy my breakfast.. then I would soak in the gigantic tub full of epson salts and bubbles for a half hour and get ready to go to the spa. Most of my treatments started at 11 am.I had 9 total over 3 days. I was very, very , very relaxed with all the exercising and balancing and energy work I was doing.. then there was the pool each night.. when you have spa treatments you can use the spa pool area for free.. they bring you drinks, food etc.. no kids very peaceful... but it closed at 6 pm each day and so then the big pool came in handy.. :)which I have already described. So, this continued Friday, Saturday and Sunday.. which on Sunday we watched the "dive in "movie at the pool. They put up a huge screen and played Night at the Museum 2.. I was thrilled to be in this warm pool with the giant fire pits lit up, holding my wine in the pool... while watching a movie.. so cool.. :) anyway on Monday we were leaving Phoenix at 5 pm so we went to the sky diving place on the way and Tom did some sky diving and I watched the whole procedure .. well I did make it to Dillards and got lost coming back because I kept putting skydive America in the GPS instead of Arizona.. go figure.. but at any rate.. it was a good day.. hot, hot, hot.. 100 + degrees.. anyway.. with all my flying background I decided skydiving was something I could do.. and wanted to do.. we are leaving on Tuesday night to go back to Arizona for Tom and I to spend 5 days.. sky diving and enjoying the warm sun... then two weeks later we are headed to Atlanta ... lots of traveling this month.. anyway.. need to go soak in the tub after my 10 miles today...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home