Monday August 25th
Below this post are the pictures from last night at the Olive Garden. We got home from Texas at 1 am on Monday morning and Kayla picked us up at the airport. We got home at 2 am and it was so so so nice to come into a clean house. I had totally cleaned on Thursday morning before leaving. It was awesome to crawl into a bed with fresh, clean sheets and go to sleep until 6:30 am. I got up and put one suitcase away and started a load of laundry and fixed myself a cup of tea. I got Rainey up at 8 and we picked through some of her new clothes that we bought the day before at The Galleria in Houston. You can see the outfit she picked out below in the Olive Garden pictures. Super cute Hanna Andersson sweater and blue checked pants. Then I took her to school after reading some new books that I got in the mail while we were gone. Dinasaurs love tacos was a hit and I think will be one she loves for a long time. Off to school where I made sure to tell the teacher she was operating on different time zones with little sleep ... hint- give her a break if she is a bit grumpy!!! Back to the house where Kayla and I went off to get Starbucks and to pick up my packages at the post office. I have been letting the package slips pile up for a while and had 5 or 6 of them but when we got there it was already 10 and a long line so we are going to try it again this morning and try to get there before 10 and the long line. Back to the house for my phone call and then I took a nap for 1.5 hours and it felt great. Kayla and I went to Target, to Nancy's store and then to pick up RAiney from school and we all headed into Anchorage to have dinner with Renae, Adrienne and Jess. Those are the pictures you see below. Adrienne, Jess and Renae went to see a movie after dinner but Kayla, Rainey and I came home and put on our jammies and played games for an while and then grandma crashed. Not sure what they did after that I just know I was pretty tired. Now we are onto Tuesday at 7 am and I need to get started on my day :) first stop the shower.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home