Monday, August 18, 2014

Monday

Looking over my schedule for this week. Open today. I am not feeling overly good this morning. I have this digestive situation going on and it does not seem to be improving and I can only eat  a little bit at a time and yesterday was book club and I ate more than I could handle and it plagued me all night and even into this morning but back to schedules.


I have a massage tomorrow for 90 minutes. We are trying out a new massage therapist and the person who does my nails and RB's nails is working at a new place and she signed me up for one last week but Tom ended up taking it because he was so sore from skydiving and so it is my turn and hopefully it will be a great massage. I actually had a chair massage on Saturday at the Dimond Center when I was with Adrienne. It was for 30 minutes and it was incredible. Wow.


Wednesday I have acupuncture first thing in the morning. I think Tom has a hair appt at 8 am and he has acupuncture on Tuesday. Then Rainey has a nail appt after school at 4pm. Thursday Rainey will go to school until noon and then we will pick her up on our way to the airport. Quick trip over the weekend to Houston.  Lots to do the following  week. Kayla will be here. The fair is going on that week. We usually get over there at least three times.  We are having a barbque on Friday the 29th and then down to Alyeska for the night on Saturday.


Starting with the PTA on Sept 4th. Need to get in touch with the teacher to see what day she wants me to come each week. I am going to devote one full day a week to Rainey's class. I am also going to be joining an exercise class on Tuesday and Thursday mornings. I think Wed in the classroom would work best for me. Picture day is on the 10th of September. (Side note - to relatives I will make sure you get a picture. :)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home