Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Tuesday Aug 12th

Hmmmm. I did not get everything done that I wanted to get done yesterday but I did get a few loads of laundry washed and some grocery shopping, a nice dinner made and school supply shopping complete. I also got twenty five checks printed and in the mail. All of that on 3.5 hours of sleep. Today I have already cleaned and organized my office area. It still has a long way to go but at least it seems manageable. The house on the other hand not so much but  I will get lots done today.


 I have an acupuncture appt at 3 pm and that usually takes until 4:30 or so and then I am going to run by Fred Meyers to get a few items for dinner. I think I might make chicken tonight. Not really sure but I do know that the "Chase" is on tonight and we love to watch it on Tuesday nights. Even Rainey loves the Chase. It is basically a game show where the people try to beat this super smart guy who they refer to as the "beast".


 I also have a phone conversation this morning with my life coach. Makes for a busy day considering I had the worst nights sleep last night. I was watching movies on my Kindle until about 11 pm which I know I should not do but I found a new series and it was keeping my attention but then I woke up at midnight with a terrible nightmare and it went downhill from there until I finally got up at 6:30 this morning and said the heck with trying to sleep.


Rainey had a hair appt yesterday to get ready for school. They are having a meet and greet ice cream social at the school tomorrow from 3:30 to 4:30 so the kids can see what class they are in and meet the teachers and go into the classroom. I already know who is going to be Rainey's teacher because Ms. Furlong told me back in May. She picked the teacher that she thought would work best with us and with Rainey because I do lots of extra work with Rainey at home and we are very school oriented.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home