Hmmmm
I have not posted in quite a while. If you are wondering why I will tell you. Back on October 20th ( my last post) I was over at Jordin Kroeker (cousin I think 3rd) house for a ladies gathering and I was showing some of the relatives how to use their phones to download audible for books and then about blogs. I started to read my blog and a short way in one relative ( I will not say which "aunt") said it was boring and who on earth would want to read that stuff on my blog. Soooooo since that point I have been completely uninterested in blogging but the truth is I do not blog for you out there who read my blog because the truth is I blog because I enjoy blogging.So here I am back at blogging.
Tomorrow is the last day of this semester. The next one starts on January 17th that will be after a trip to Seattle from the 25th to the 28th and then my sweet Adrienne turning 21 on the 29th of December, New Years Eve and New Years Day and finally a trip to SkyDive Arizona for 7 days the first week in January complete with a sweet granddaughter. OH and of course the Christmas Eve party for family and friends. So you can see the next few weeks will be busy.
We did buy a new Suv. A 2012 Yukon Denali and it drives like a dream on these winter, icy, dark roads. I LOVE It ! We kept the truck so now we have the 300 M which I prefer Adrienne drive only in the summer because it is low to the ground and has blind spots so it is parked in the yard and she is driving the suburban which is better in the winter. Then we have my 2011 Malibu and the 2007 Sierra Truck and then the new Yukon. Which always leaves us with an extra vehicle or two when needed.
Christmas is coming and Santa has been busy this year because we have presents coming out of our ears in the Great Room. I should take a picture but the trees are not up yet and we are getting rid of stuff out of the room into the office. I need to write a paper that is due tomorrow at 4 pm and I need to get busy. More tomorrow.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home