Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thursday

1. Loved Gail's post about "when our taste does not match our product". Thank you for sharing that with us. I can pertain to so many areas in my life and I just really liked the encouragement that it gave.

2. Awesome workout this morning. Mainly because I did not want to workout and so I was debating about doing it later and on and on and then finally I just said get dressed and go do it which I did and so by 9:15 am this morning I had put in 5.25 miles that I was not going to do and was quite happy about it. The shirt I put on this morning was a Nike one that said " Just do it" pretty darn good advice.

3. I bought my first Christmas wrapping paper yesterday. Just the paper and tissue oh and tags. I am going to start wrapping 5 presents a day..not bows or ribbons but just packages. Remember I am the one that buys a ton of Christmas when it is on sale after Christmas and so it is all  here and ready to be wrapped. Actually it is all down in the storage room and when it all arrived I did not open anything up so everything in the boxes will be new to me to see everything since I have completely forgotten what I ordered ..you know things likes sweaters, shoes, boots, hats, coats things like that .. I am looking forward to it.

4. Heading off to try a person out to see about their style of "energy work"  this morning. I am a huge believer in clearning out the yucky stuff and keeping your emotions balanced .

5. Rainey B is spending the night. I need to figure out her Halloween costume. She was going to be a snow princess but then decided to be a ghost. Have been looking for a toddler ghost costume but not coming across any. Hmmmm?? any crafty people out there have any ideas?

Ok need to shower and get dressed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home