Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thursday night

Been a very long day. I am sitting here watching Wubbzy with RB. We went to the store this afternoon. I love going to the store with Rainey she is so much fun to look at items with. She is not a whiny child who wants everything in the store but rather will say things like " I don't need that Grandma" ect. We ended up with two pair of new Christmas motif flannel jammies in  pink and one in purple. A new blue plaid coat (half off) , 4 cuter than cute hats with the cute ties hanging down and cute faces on them, playdough ( it dries out and I break down and do playdough every six months or so) Halloween plates and napkins, squeeze cheese ( she loves it on crackers) oh and a bottle of single malt scotch. All in all a good shopping trip.

My ribs are killing me well on both sides but more on the right and I am not even sure if it is my rib because the soreness goes around on my back but the pain is just pretty much constant on the frontal rib area. The other side is really tender as well. I have no clue what caused it but it just seems to be getting worse. I have a massage on Saturday with Summer who gives not a massage but an actual fixing of what is in need of fixing. I know she can work this out but I am not looking forward to the pain for the first few times she has to press on it.

I went to my new person today for "managing stress" which is what he calls it :) at any rate we did a bit of accupuncture and some bell work as well as some reiki. I am going to go twice a week. I felt great when I left so am pretty optimistic I found a person that can utilize different methods in clearing out emotional buildup.

Made salmon patties and rice for dinner .. delicious and I topped it off with a glass of nonfat milk. I was going to get some more exercise in this afternoon but decided to just go with the workout this morning and hit it hard tomorrow. OK.. I need to go to bed. Goodnight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home