Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sunday

I was happy to hear that my cousin ran a second marathon. Good for you!! See, now that is something that I would find fun. I am trying to find things that are "fun" that do not require you to be an "adreneline junkie". Which is what Tom is and I am not and because of this we are getting ready to head back to Arizona next week. I think I mentioned he hurt his leg this last time skydiving and had to rest it for a few weeks but it is better and he is ready to go again. :) We had already planned to go to Atlanta but because of my feel swelling and blood pressure issues I was told not to fly that far. Phoenix is only 2 hours out of Seattle instead of 4.5 which makes a big difference for my feet. I keep taking my blood pressure and have no idea why it is sticking in the 90's on the dystolic but I have an appt in two weeks and we will figure something out then. I do not think it is salt that is the culprit. I have been pretty good about keeping table salt out of my diet and it is still high but we will figure it out.

It is starting to get cold outside. I am going to have to start parking my car in the garage at night instead of in front of the house (which is way more convienent). The other morning we (Rainey and I ) were going to take her to school and she said " Grandma, I don't want to go in your car because it's to cold, I want you to take me to school in the truck." Out of the mouths of babes... (winter is officially here). Ok off to make some coffee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home