Renae stopped by today to print off her homework before going to class. She is taking four classes this semester. Looked cute as can been in her raspberry coat kind of a cute short wool trench coat but a great color on her. She is busy with her classes. I do not see her that often even though she just lives down the road. Of course I have been gone most of September. Renae, Rainey and I went to town a week or so ago and went to see a movie but other than that we are all pretty busy when the fall semester starts.
Adrienne is doing good up in Fairbanks. She got a new dog and is pretty happy about that and is of course busy with school. She says that the weather is great up there. Well, not the weather right now but the fall colors.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home