Monday
Busy next few days getting ready to leave. I went to town yesterday afternoon after getting in my 7 miles in the morning. Just a side note I have had a bit of an upset stomach and not feeling so hot and those seven miles were a pain in the bottom. When you are not feeling good it can be a hassle to exercise. Just to keep moving and not want to get off the treadmill. I am feeling better today so should be able to get in 12 which is my goal and then 12 for tomorrow before we leave for Arizona. I am going to have to get a bit creative with exercise in Arizona since I will have Rainey with me. I will most likely be getting up early to get some in before Tom leaves for skydiving and then some more in later in the afternoon when he gets back and can watch Rainey. So I went to town yesterday and found some really cute swimming suits for Rainey. Summer outfits are dirt cheap right now in Alaska because.. well if it would have been 10 degrees colder yesterday it would have been snowing and who it going to put a no sleeve sundress on their three year old ? Renae went with me to keep me company on my shopping journey. JcPenny was having a great sale on cute jammies so we got in on that sale for some cute items for ourselves. I still need to find some cute summer sandals for Rainey to wear while we are gone. I know she is getting excited. I bought her a portable dvd player for the plane and pool and hotel room so that should be a big help. I just need to find that cute suitcase thing that brookstone has that you can have the child sit on and pull them through the airport. We have been keeping an eye out for suitable items to travel with for Rainey for a while when we are in the airports. I just did not want to have to wait to get it at the airport.
Busy day... I have a facial with eyebrow wax and pedicure this morning and then class this afternoon and fitting in my 12 miles. I am going to break it down into 3 parts today to make it more manageable. It is hard to come up with that amount of time all in one time frame.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home