Monday, September 29, 2014

Fall time photo shoot in the yard

 

IMG_0008Flowers that grew among the weeds in the garden area. It actually looks really pretty when you walk past.

IMG_0013The colors are in full bloom.

IMG_0016Our apple tree produced some pretty and delicious looking apples this year.

IMG_0018Decorating the kitchen for Halloween.

IMG_0020I love decorating.

IMG_0024This is taken off of the back porch out into the yard.

IMG_0027

IMG_0070Down at the lake.

IMG_0071

IMG_0080

I was just thinking that I had not blogged in such a long time. So I decided to get out the camera and take some pictures to post on my blog. I have been busy this month. Mainly at the school. I have been helping in Rainey’s old kindergarten class pretty much 3 times a week in the afternoons. Then I spend Wednesdays all day in Rainey’s current class. I really enjoy helping in the classroom or I would not spend most of my week at the school Smile.

I needed to go to town last week two different times. Actually I think I went three times which takes a huge chunk out of my morning but I was trying to get the kitchen decorated for Halloween for the Book Club which was held here yesterday. I also spent time getting the house cleaned and somewhat organized for Book Club. This week I have office work to get done before Thursday afternoon. Then we are going to Arizona this weekend. Oh and basketball practice starts tonight. That is pretty much it for September.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home